As of Monday, July 6th, the Town of Lebanon is excited to announce that the Town Pool will be open Monday through Saturday from 11am – 5pm. The pool will be closed on Sundays. There will also be a $3 cash only entry fee.
Under Phase III of Virginia’s Reopening Plan, the pool must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All entering the pool area will be screened before being allowed to enter. (Virginia Department of Health recommends anyone that has traveled to known “Hot Spots” for COVID-19 should quarantine for 14 days.)
- Only 75 people will be permitted in the pool facility. No exceptions.
- 10 ft social distancing will be required throughout pool facility & in the pool.
- Please wash & sanitize your hands often throughout your visit.
- Splash Pad, kiddie pool & slide areas will not be open.
Other considerations for the Town Pool opening include:
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The pool area is all that is open at this time. The rest of the Community Center is still under construction.
- Concessions are not available, but coolers are permitted with NO alcoholic beverages and/or glass containers.
The Town of Lebanon asks patrons to be patient with the Parks & Recreation Staff while adhering to the Phase 3 guidelines. We look forward to having a safe and enjoyable summer at the Town Pool!